Who we are
Our website address is: http://edinburghtouristguides.com.
Collection of Information
You can visit the website edinbughtouristguides.co.uk without revealing any personal information. Edinburgh Tourist Guides automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. However, Edinburgh Tourist Guides does not connect this non-personal data to any personal data collected from you.
Use of Collected Information
The information Edinburgh Tourist Guides collects from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
– to improve our website;
– to improve customer service;
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
Edinburgh Tourist Guides may disclose your personal data when:
– we have your consent to share the information for a specific purpose;
– we need to respond to the court orders or other governmental requests;
– we need to protect the personal safety of the users of our website or defend the rights or property of Scottish Highland Trails;
– we find that your actions on our website violate any of our usage guidelines.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal data to Edinburgh Tourist Guides and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein.
Protection of Information
Your Edinburgh Tourist Guides information is protected for your privacy and security. We safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, network firewall, and physical security measures.
Edinburgh Tourist Guides retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified herein or as required by the law.
Edinburgh Tourist Guides may at any time amend this policy. Please review it periodically, we will post changes on this page.
Edinburgh Tourist Guides and GDPR Compliance
What kind of information do we collect?
– we collect the information you give us when buying our products or services and information which you provide to us directly
– when you purchase our products or services we ask you for such information as your name, email address, phone number and transaction details. Transaction information may include billing details;
– we collect the content and information about your email when you communicate with us.
How do we use information?
We process information from or about you to provide you with our products and services. We use your personal data to:
– communicate with you about our products and services;
– send you promotional messages and content thus market to you our products or services.
We will not sell or give your personal data to anyone.
How long do we keep the data?
Edinburgh Tourist Guides will not store your personal data for longer than required. We retain your information until such time as you are no longer our customer.
Third parties that provide functionality for Edinburgh Tourist Guides
Some of the content, marketing and functionality on our website may be provided by third parties which are not Edinburgh Tourist Guides affiliates.
You are able to use the ‘right to be forgotten’. Please contact email@example.com and we will erase all your personal data.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
By purchasing our product(s) & services you indicate that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions detailed on this page.